Think about it: After years in the corporate world, you’ve accumulated a library of unique expertise and a ton of professional know-how.
That know-how and the unique insight you’ve nurtured after many years of honing your skills can benefit many others. You have a niche to fill… but only if you know how to get your know-how online….
8-hour 14+ hour 20+ our video training library will show you how to digitize your knowledge, get it online and web ready.
“This is awesome! I’ve been looking for tutorials that were more detailed than what Techsmith had… their stuff was OK for a primer, but Mel’s stuff really holds your hand through the steps.”
|Learn to make compelling online web video / screen capture presentations using
ScreenFlow (v4) for Macintosh,
Camtasia for Macintosh (v2) or Camtasia Studio (for Windows – v8)
(All courses are included in one bundle!)
Stay mobile: Watch On Your iPad
An ever-growing library!
|Immediately accessible training videos. They’re readily available anywhere you have reliable high-bandwidth access to the worldwide web.
||iPad friendly! Access courses on the road. ’Tethering’ yourself to a desktop computer is fine if you like learning that way. But our entire video library is viewable on mobile iOS devices as well as desktop computers.
||Your purchase today buys lifetime access to a training video library that will continue to grow. And, when pricing increases for future new members, you won’t pay a dime more. You’re in for the life of the library.
Learn to transform your classroom-delivered content to a virtual classroom that your web audience and online customers can access anytime and from anywhere.
“Mel’s attention to detail is exemplary. The course content is 100% video with a forum for questions at the end of each video tutorial. Mel has a uniquely “feet on the ground,” personable style with emphasis always being on the message rather than the messenger. The tutorials contain much more detail than the Techsmith tutorials and provide “the back story” to many of the software features. An excellent course for screencasting beginners through to (almost) experts who want to learn to create videos up to corporate quality.”
Richard Andrew, TTA Online Course Creator & Facilitator
Go beyond the classroom! Learn how to transform your live presentations, workshops and live training courses to a digitized format that’s easily shared, easily consumed and potentially profitable. The inventory never gets used up because it’s digital. And, the classroom doors never close because it’s on the web! Build authority, leverage influence, grow your niche audience by learning how to digitize your knowledge and get it online.
Don’t be boring. Learn to kick your presentations up a notch from run-of-the-mill online presenters by overlaying quality audio and synchronizing live action web video to compel your audience. Listen, video screen capture presentations (screencasts) are versatile and a lot easier to produce and distribute today than they were just 5 years ago. But because it’s relatively easy to produce it’s not a wonder that about 8 out 10 screencasts on the internet today are booorring with little more than a disembodied voice and a mouse cursor going for them. You’re primed to raise the bar by following the techniques I show you in this course. You’ll not only learn tips and techniques for producing quality audio/video screencasts, but you’ll also learn how to synchronize live action web video to your screencast just like the one below.
Be compelling with Picture-in-Picture. As a member, you will learn my production workflow, editing tips and synchronization secrets that will allow you to produce the acclaimed picture-in-picture video overlay technique without the creepy “airline pilot / fishbowl” byproduct that’s run of the mill for everybody else.
“(Mel’s)…technique… was so overwhelming of all the videos, that was by far my favorite. And I was thinking, I want to figure out how to do that. That’s something I want to learn how to do… If I could do a video as good as him… that would be a good goal for me.”
Steve Garvey, Videographer and Techsmith Screenchamp 2012 contest judge
“The one that won was well chosen… Alot of people, when they make videos, they kind of hide… This comes across as very honest… I like seeing people use video to share an opinion that was well supported, and he did a great job with this…”
Rushton Hurley, Speaker / Trainer, Techsmith Screenchamp 2012 contest judge
“The winner here really did connect with his audience… I think that’s something that all of us should begin to incorporate…”
Scott Skibell, Professional Screencaster / Chief Blogger, Skillcasting; Techsmith Screenchamp 2012 contest judge
Digital-Know-How is a growing library with over 20 hours of “step-by-click”, go-at-your-own-pace training videos. Each training video is web optimized to stream on demand so you can begin learning immediately on either a desktop computer or via mobile devices like the iPad. Training topics focus on teaching you how to use any of “The Big 3″ video screen capture software products (ScreenFlow (v4) for Mac, Camtasia for Mac (v2), or Camtasia Studio (v8) for Windows) to produce engagingly compelling online web video presentations.
Module 1: Before You Get Started
- Setting Up For Quality
Module 2-CM: Camtasia Mac (v2) Fundamentals
- Recording your first project
- Exploring the editor
- Trimming and cutting
- Zooms, pans and animations
- How to incorporate annotations for clarity
- How and when to use cursor effects, and why they shouldn’t be overlooked
- How to finesse blemishes with transitions
- How and when to apply Camtasia Mac audio effects
- How to publish your digital know-how for the web
Module 2-CS: Camtasia Studio (v8) Fundamentals
- Setting the proper default options
- The Editor (Part 1) – Understanding the Assets Panel
- The Editor (Part 2) – Understanding the Canvas / Viewer
- The Editor (Part 3) – Understanding the Timeline
- Recording your project (Part 1) – Recorder Configuration
- Recording your project (Part 2) – 1, 2, 3, Go…
- Trimming and Cutting
- Visual Properties – Animating Objects
- Zoom and Pan vs. Visual Properties Animation
- Call Outs – Adding and Animating
- Call Outs – Creating Hotspots In Your Screencast Video
- Cursor Effects
- Audio Effects
- The Convenience and Efficiency of Grouping
- Publishing Your Screencast Presentations
Module 2-SF: ScreenFlow (v4)
- “The End” (a peek at the project you’ll be able to make)
- Getting to Know the Editor
- Knowledge Check (The Editor)
- Importing Media
- Saving and living to create another day
- Activity 1: Import Media Exercise
- Activity 1 Review
- How to Record Anything On Your Screen
- How to Add New Recordings To the Current Project
- Splitting and Trimming
- Activity 2: Recording Exercise
- Activity 2 Review
- How to Record PowerPoint or Keynote Presentations
- Activity 3: Record Your PowerPoint or Keynote Presentation
- Activity 3 Review
- Don’t Be Sedate. Animate!
- Know When to Scale and When To Crop
- Activity 4: Video Actions To Resize Your Video Clip
- Activity 4 Review
- Change Gears With Style – Adding Transitions
- Adding Titles and Annotations
- Publishing Your Video For the Web
- Callouts and Mouse Cursor Effects
- Common Filters You Should Know
- Where Do You Go From Here?
Module 3: Production workflow
- The 3–stage production workflow for scripted presentations
- How to use the scripting template to structure your presentation
- The determinants of audio quality and how to exploit them
- How to leverage the right audio filters to boost your audio using powerful free audio processing software
- How to use the audio file to capture and sync the visuals to your audio
Module 4: Special Topics
- Alternate online presentation formats
- How to integrate the “iPad screencast effect” in your online presentations
- The picture-in-picture effect (part 1)
- The picture-in-picture effect (part 2)
- The picture-in-picture effect (part 3)
- The picture-in-picture effect (part 4)
- Creating Your Assets Library In Camtasia Studio AND Camtasia Macintosh
Software and Technical Requirements
This training will benefit both Macintosh and PC users of the popular ScreenFlow (v4) for Macintosh, Camtasia for Macintosh (v2), or Camtasia Studio version 8 software. The Fundamentals module gives detailed instruction about the use of each of the “Big 3″ screencasting editors. (Techsmith, the makers of Camtasia and Telestream, the makers of ScreenFlow both offer free trials of their software for easy download.) While this course also makes use of MS PowerPoint in some of the training modules, it isn’t a requirement; the same techniques described are appropriate for Keynote users, as well. Additionally, the following minimum technical requirements are recommended:
- If you’re using a Macintosh: OS 10.6 or above is recommended
- If you’re using Windows: Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- A high-bandwidth internet connection (i.e., Cable or Satellite) for viewing the training videos
- For iOS mobile devices: iPad 2 or greater
Enroll Now – Instant Access
- I understand the price I will be paying today is just $74. When the pricing increases in future months, no additional access fees will be required of me; I pay $74 today and I’ll have access today. For life. (I understand charges will appear to be made to ClickBank* or CLKBANK*COM*.)
- I understand that I will be receiving perpetual access to the training videos on the Digital Know-How website. I also understand that any future updates or additions to the current library will also be included in the lifetime access fee that I pay today. I can access the training videos as much as I want, whenever I want, for the life of the training library.
- I understand that after making my payment , I will instantly receive login information giving me immediate access to the entire training library. (Note: You must ensure whitelisting of all email from “melaclaro.com” to ensure receipt of important login credentials).
- I understand this training is online, 100% web video based training and that I will access all of the training via the Internet.
- I understand I have zero risk thanks to your unconditional 60-day money back guarantee.
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Unlimited access for the life of Digital Know-How
- Your price today is fixed — even when pricing increases for future new members
- Over 70 on-demand training videos
- Over 20 hours of detailed step-by-step visual examples
- Downloadable audio
- Downloadable templates
The Last Word
I don’t want you to get the wrong impression here. This isn’t a “get rich quick” program. The value of the web video screen capture presentations you produce will be proportional to the quality of your content and the importance it holds for your audience. My offer to you isn’t a quick path to riches. But it is a quick path to eliminating the mystery and the barriers associated with “not knowing how” to digitize your knowledge for distribution to many others who can benefit from what you know.
*Note: ClickBank is the retailer of this product. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc. a Delaware corporation locaed at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, or approval or review of this product or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of this product.